Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The last piece of chocolate

     The last piece of chocolate

I was starving! It was nearly dinner time but I needed something NOW! Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I spied the last piece of Caramel Marshmallow Delight (my favourite chocolate). I know I was meant to leave it for granny when she comes back from France but I just had to eat it. I cheekily thought of a plan. Maybe I could just take one bite. I took one bite then another then another. Poof! The chocolate was gone! Uh oh here comes mum... so  that’s the story of how I got stuck in bed at 5:00.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Courtney. Well done for writing your 100 Word Challenge this week. Oh no, poor granny not getting any chocolate. I would have found it difficult to resist eating the delicious chocolate. I really like your use of the word 'Poof!' because it creates an image in my head of the chocolate suddenly disappearing.

    Keep up the good work :-).

    Miss Kitching (Team 100WC).

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Courteny
    I really enjoyed reading your story!
    What is your favourite part of your story?
    I liked the part when you said at the ending 'that is the story of how I got stuck in bed at 5:00.'
    I think you did really well when you explained what kind of chocolate you wanted to eat (it made my mouth water!)
    Next time I think you can work on using a little more adjectives.
    From Loren

    ReplyDelete